Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Cleaner's Remorse
Yesterday I was fairly frustrated because I just wanted to get out, but my home very much needed a cleaning. So I started cleaning. Sometimes cleaning while frustrated is a good thing, but this time it wasn't. I opened the fridge took one look at the too old leftovers and started pitching them...containers and all. When I cleaned my craft area, I started pitching my large scrap papers and papers I just thought I'd never us...a small garbage can full. And then I tried to fix a small portable swing for Renae...may it rest in peace. Oh well. At least things are clean. I still can't get out because Brandon needs the car, but at least things are clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life always feels better in a clean house. Hope you get to get out soon, though!
ReplyDeleteMama said there'd be days like that, right? ;) Oh well, at least it's clean!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to know that I am not the only one who sometimes throws away the whole container when cleaning out the fridge!
ReplyDeleteOh - you threw away your large scrap papers....oh I may faint. They could have had a home with me..... ;)
ReplyDeleteI throw out the containers too, especially if I am having a hard day keeping food down. This is why I like putting things in ZipLock bags. Oh well...
ReplyDeleteOh goodness!!! I can't get the motivation to clean and I need to do it soooo bad!!! I'm proud of you for getting it done!!! Good job!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm about to throw out my leftovers still in containers. I can see the mold and cannot tolerate even imagining the smell.
ReplyDelete